Bloody Mary, fruit kebabs, and egg strata make a perfect combo for any brunch.
More in Decorating
Ingredients (per drink):
1-1/2 oz. vodka
3 oz. tomato juice
1 dash lemon juice
2-3 drops Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 lime wedge
Pickled asparagus or celery stalks for garnish
1. Pour ingredients into a pitcher (except lime wedge and garnish). Multiply recipe by the desired number of servings. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pour over ice, add lime wedge and a spear of pickled asparagus or celery stalk.
1 loaf French bread
1 c. grated Cheddar cheese
1 c. Monterey Jack cheese
1 c. sliced mushrooms
1 c. chopped green onions
1 c. cooked and crumbled bacon
3 c. milk
1/2 tsp. dill weed
1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1. Cube the bread into 1" pieces; cover bottom of 9"x13" Pyrex pan with the bread squares.
2. Layer bacon, cheese, mushrooms, onion and parsley over the bread. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk, dill, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture over bread layers; let stand in refrigerator overnight.
3. Bake 1-1/2 hours at 300 degrees until set. Serve warm.
1. Thread melon pieces and strawberries onto bamboo skewers.
2. Pile on a plate for easy, no-mess fruit portions.
Magnificent Interlocking Wall (04:30)
Top 10 Water Features (20:01)
Step 6: Install Flooring (04:13)
Something Old, Something New (00:20:01)
Exterior Deck Tile System (01:11)
Making a Travertine Backsplash (02:37)
Tuscan Kitchen (04:21)
Building a Deck Bench (01:02)
Attic Bonus Room (20:00)
Mediterranean Waterfall (01:28)
Floral Alternatives For Your Wedding 23 Photos
Garden Water Features 12 Photos
Setting up a Basic DIY Toolkit 26 Photos
DIY Weddings: Table Setting Ideas 8 Photos
Stunning Front-Yard Makeovers 6 Photos
Back Patio Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 32 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.