Bloody Mary, fruit kebabs, and egg strata make a perfect combo for any brunch.
More in Decorating
Ingredients (per drink):
1-1/2 oz. vodka
3 oz. tomato juice
1 dash lemon juice
2-3 drops Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 lime wedge
Pickled asparagus or celery stalks for garnish
1. Pour ingredients into a pitcher (except lime wedge and garnish). Multiply recipe by the desired number of servings. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pour over ice, add lime wedge and a spear of pickled asparagus or celery stalk.
1 loaf French bread
1 c. grated Cheddar cheese
1 c. Monterey Jack cheese
1 c. sliced mushrooms
1 c. chopped green onions
1 c. cooked and crumbled bacon
3 c. milk
1/2 tsp. dill weed
1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1. Cube the bread into 1" pieces; cover bottom of 9"x13" Pyrex pan with the bread squares.
2. Layer bacon, cheese, mushrooms, onion and parsley over the bread. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk, dill, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture over bread layers; let stand in refrigerator overnight.
3. Bake 1-1/2 hours at 300 degrees until set. Serve warm.
1. Thread melon pieces and strawberries onto bamboo skewers.
2. Pile on a plate for easy, no-mess fruit portions.
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
LED Glass Countertops (01:21)
Bath Floors (04:01)
Adirondack Chair (00:20:01)
Creative Bathroom Storage Tips (00:01:00)
Modern Wall Sconce (02:21)
Install Hardwood Floor (04:25)
Seashell Wind Chimes (00:03:18)
Two-Tone Harmony (03:35)
Low-Level Deck Footings (00:53)
10 Best Bathroom Remodeling Trends 10 Photos
Insulation and Soundproofing Materials 14 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.