Make charming personalized thank-you cards for your wedding guests. It's a personal touch your guests won't forget.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
clear flat bags (to fit card)
4"x6" folded card
3"x5" flat card
8" piece of ribbon
pewter charm (significant to the bride and groom)
hole punch (small diameter)
1. Print the bride's and groom's initial on the lower portion of a 3"x5" card.
2. Print or hand-write a thank-you message inside a 4"x6" folded card. It would also be appropriate to include a note about the significance of the charm: for an Irish wedding, for example, one might choose a 4-leaf clover, or for a wedding at a winery, a charm with a small cluster of grapes could hold great appeal.
3. Center the flat card over the front flap of the folded card. Punch 2 holes approximately 1/4" apart and 1/2" down from the top, through both the flat card and the front flap of the folded card. You can either use traditional round hole punches or punch once with a "ribbon lace" punch that provides 2 slits in the card.
4. Thread ribbon through the holes, lacing the smaller card to the larger card, and tie on a charm. Trim the ends of the ribbon.
5. Slide the card into a clear flap envelope and seal the back.
Rustic Outdoor Kitchens (00:02:16)
Attaching Bamboo to a Pergola (00:52)
Country Kitchen Countertops 3 (03:47)
How to Build a Playhouse Fort (00:06:41)
Storing Sports Equipment (01:02)
Scribing Base Molding (02:11)
Retractable Closet (01:50)
Paint Prep Primer (02:01)
Instant Sink Stopper Fix (01:47)
Replacing Rotten Wood (00:54)
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
Man Caves from Jason Cameron 17 Photos
Dock Pictures From Blog Cabin 2014 35 Photos
Design Tips for Beautiful Pergolas 16 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.