Learn how to create a lush candelabra garland centerpiece, full of roses, daisies, and dahlias for a wedding or special occasion.
More in Decorating
Host Cecile Chioco and floral designer Carolyn Shepard work together to create a lush candelabra garland centerpiece.
Materials and Tools:
2' length of ivy garland
Roses (mixed shades of red)
Pink spray roses
Pink Gerber Daisies
Floral wire – 24=gauge
2 ¾" red wired satin ribbon
Electric skillet and Pan melt glue
1. Twist several vines of ivy together and secure with green floral wire.
2. Wind the satin ribbon through the entire garland, gentle tucking portions of the ribbon into the ivy.
3. Heat an electric skillet and add the pan melt glue. Dip stems of largest blooms into the glue, then place the blooms
throughout the garland.
4. Dip stems of smaller blooms into the pan melt glue, then cluster those flowers throughout the garland until full.
5. Once the glue is completely dry, wind the garland around the candelabra by securing in place at the top with floral wire.
Wind the garland around to the bottom and allow the end to rest on the table.
6. Add candles to candelabra, then place votive candles around the table.
How to Sew a Fleece Christmas Stocking 12 Photos
Our Favorite Bedrooms From Rate My Space 10 Photos
12 Creative Craft Room Storage Ideas 12 Photos
10 Ways to Upgrade Your Outdoor Spaces 10 Photos
Blog Cabin 2013: Final Stages of Framing 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.