From handmade chocolates and hot cocoa mix to candy and cookies, sugary treats are a great way to say thank you to your wedding guests.
More in Decorating
Ingredients, Materials and Tools:
chocolate for melting
glassine sleeve (available from photo-supply or craft stores)
small rubber stamp
embossing stamp pad
embossing or heat gun
ribbon (6" per favor)
1. Microwave chocolate on low for one minute. Continue melting in 30-second intervals, stirring each time. When the chocolate is smooth and fully melted, it's ready to be poured into the molds.
2. With a spoon, fill each section of the mold with melted chocolate. Gently tap the mold to remove any air bubbles.
3. Let chocolate cool before popping out of the molds. Use the edge of a knife to remove any extra bits of chocolate.
4. Emboss an image on the glassine sleeves, if desired. Working over a file folder, stamp the rubber stamp with embossing ink; sprinkle embossing powder on the wet ink. Tap off excess powder and funnel excess powder back into the powder jar. Heat with an embossing or heat gun until the embossing powder has melted.
5. Place several chocolates in a glassine sleeve; fold over the top edge of the sleeve.
6. Punch a hole in the top center of the tag. Punch a matching hole in the top center of the decorative tag.
7. Layer the tag over the glassine sleeve. Fold a ribbon in half, thread the looped end through both holes and loop the tails back through the folded loop. Trim ribbon ends on an angle.
Blog Cabin 2015: Chris's Take (00:01:53)
Stone Fireplace Surround (05:32)
Build a Reclaimed Wood Cabinet (00:01:00)
Football Cave (00:20:01)
Indoor/Outdoor Lounge (20:00)
Step 1: Choose the Right Size (00:33)
Building Elegant Box Beams (02:39)
Sew a Duvet Cover (02:07)
On-the-Go Travel Humidifier (00:01:10)
Flooring Options (01:31)
Chalkboard Paint Ideas for the Kitchen 11 Photos
Colorful Bathroom Designs You'll Love 25 Photos
Photo Gallery: Types of Bricks 7 Photos
Small Bathroom Storage Solutions 8 Photos
20 Stylish Bathroom Storage Ideas 20 Photos
How to Add Outlets 8 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.