From handmade chocolates and hot cocoa mix to candy and cookies, sugary treats are a great way to say thank you to your wedding guests.
More in Decorating
Ingredients, Materials and Tools:
chocolate for melting
glassine sleeve (available from photo-supply or craft stores)
small rubber stamp
embossing stamp pad
embossing or heat gun
ribbon (6" per favor)
1. Microwave chocolate on low for one minute. Continue melting in 30-second intervals, stirring each time. When the chocolate is smooth and fully melted, it's ready to be poured into the molds.
2. With a spoon, fill each section of the mold with melted chocolate. Gently tap the mold to remove any air bubbles.
3. Let chocolate cool before popping out of the molds. Use the edge of a knife to remove any extra bits of chocolate.
4. Emboss an image on the glassine sleeves, if desired. Working over a file folder, stamp the rubber stamp with embossing ink; sprinkle embossing powder on the wet ink. Tap off excess powder and funnel excess powder back into the powder jar. Heat with an embossing or heat gun until the embossing powder has melted.
5. Place several chocolates in a glassine sleeve; fold over the top edge of the sleeve.
6. Punch a hole in the top center of the tag. Punch a matching hole in the top center of the decorative tag.
7. Layer the tag over the glassine sleeve. Fold a ribbon in half, thread the looped end through both holes and loop the tails back through the folded loop. Trim ribbon ends on an angle.
Create a Custom Kitchen Island (00:01:00)
Creating an Accessible Bath (00:03:20)
Garage Barrage Part 2 (04:13)
Plaster Wall Repairs (01:38)
Butterfly Bassinet Canopy (05:57)
Leather Furniture Care (00:00:23)
Backyard Living Room (20:01)
Preparing for a New Countertop (00:24)
At-Home-Bar Beer Dispenser (00:01:16)
Cork Flooring in the Bathroom (00:01:00)
12 Creative Headboards 12 Photos
Ways to Declutter and Stay Organized 11 Photos
Design Tips for Beautiful Pergolas 16 Photos
BATHtastic! Bathrooms from Matt Muenster 25 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.