Learn how to make "Fore Ever" Golf Ball Party favors, a gift that the sports fans at your wedding will enjoy.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small 3"x3" cardboard jewelry box
1. Use craft glue to glue a decorative ribbon around the lower portion of the box.
2. Print the bride's and groom's initials and the words "Fore Ever" on a piece of decorative paper; trim the paper to 2-3/4" square.
3. Center the paper over the top of the lid and glue in place using paper glue.
4. If desired, soak the golf balls in a dye bath ( mix per dye manufacturer’s instructions) for approximately half an hour.
5. Fill a box with moss, place the golf ball in the center and circle golf tees around the ball.
Work and Play in Divided Space (00:03:46)
Remove Wallpaper Full Project (08:59)
Luxurious Linen Finish (02:10)
Hide Basement Support Columns (00:01:00)
Installing a Tub Surround (01:00)
Spruce Up Your Entryway (00:01:00)
Simple Pergola Kit (00:57)
How to Cut Pergola Rafters (00:46)
Basics on Retaining Walls (00:01:00)
Vinyl Siding Installation Tips (01:58)
How To Build a Live Oak Chandelier 19 Photos
Fancy Flights of Stairs 4 Photos
How to Make a Kitchen Herb Garden 8 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Kitchen Color Design Ideas 18 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.