Learn how to make "Fore Ever" Golf Ball Party favors, a gift that the sports fans at your wedding will enjoy.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small 3"x3" cardboard jewelry box
1. Use craft glue to glue a decorative ribbon around the lower portion of the box.
2. Print the bride's and groom's initials and the words "Fore Ever" on a piece of decorative paper; trim the paper to 2-3/4" square.
3. Center the paper over the top of the lid and glue in place using paper glue.
4. If desired, soak the golf balls in a dye bath ( mix per dye manufacturer’s instructions) for approximately half an hour.
5. Fill a box with moss, place the golf ball in the center and circle golf tees around the ball.
Powder Room Conversion (00:03:59)
Wood Floor Installation Tips (00:01:00)
Building a Retaining Wall (03:35)
Updating a Kitchen Layout (00:01:00)
Building a Concrete Countertop (00:10:18)
Storm Panels Protect Windows (00:01:00)
Kitchen Rescue (01:33)
Rusty Porcelain Sink Repair (00:03:15)
Build a Reclaimed Wood Cabinet (00:01:00)
How To Make a Classic Tulle Tutu 15 Photos
How to Choose Paint Color Schemes 17 Photos
How To Throw a Sprinkles Baby Shower 15 Photos
Outdoor Water Features 20 Photos
10 Runway-Ready Carpeted Staircases 10 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.