Learn how to make "Fore Ever" Golf Ball Party favors, a gift that the sports fans at your wedding will enjoy.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small 3"x3" cardboard jewelry box
1. Use craft glue to glue a decorative ribbon around the lower portion of the box.
2. Print the bride's and groom's initials and the words "Fore Ever" on a piece of decorative paper; trim the paper to 2-3/4" square.
3. Center the paper over the top of the lid and glue in place using paper glue.
4. If desired, soak the golf balls in a dye bath ( mix per dye manufacturer’s instructions) for approximately half an hour.
5. Fill a box with moss, place the golf ball in the center and circle golf tees around the ball.
Make a Cornucopia Centerpiece (00:03:16)
Blog Cabin 2014 Original House (00:01:28)
Designer Headboard (04:20)
Building a Deck With Curves (03:45)
Outdoor Pool Table (01:13)
Wedding Scrapbook (04:57)
Taking Back Bedroom (20:02)
Renovating a Gutted House (03:58)
Winter Garden Tips (00:04:10)
Camp Kitchen and Fire Pit (03:53)
10 Things to Know Before Building a Deck 10 Photos
How to Install Doorway Molding 8 Photos
Make Leather Fringe Napkin Rings 12 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.