Learn how to make "Fore Ever" Golf Ball Party favors, a gift that the sports fans at your wedding will enjoy.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small 3"x3" cardboard jewelry box
1. Use craft glue to glue a decorative ribbon around the lower portion of the box.
2. Print the bride's and groom's initials and the words "Fore Ever" on a piece of decorative paper; trim the paper to 2-3/4" square.
3. Center the paper over the top of the lid and glue in place using paper glue.
4. If desired, soak the golf balls in a dye bath ( mix per dye manufacturer’s instructions) for approximately half an hour.
5. Fill a box with moss, place the golf ball in the center and circle golf tees around the ball.
Night and Day Kitchen Makeover (00:03:58)
Building a Padded Headboard (01:00)
Bath Crashers at Blog Cabin (00:02:24)
Installing Cabinets (00:60)
Laying A Brick Paver Patio (02:01)
Build A Backyard Stone Firepit (00:02:54)
Cordless Paint Sprayer (01:27)
Outdoor Summer Retreat (00:03:53)
Building a Pergola (03:31)
Bathroom Rehab to Impress (20:00)
Blog Cabin 2013: As-Is Floor Plan 2 Photos
© 2013 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.