Learn how to make "Fore Ever" Golf Ball Party favors, a gift that the sports fans at your wedding will enjoy.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small 3"x3" cardboard jewelry box
1. Use craft glue to glue a decorative ribbon around the lower portion of the box.
2. Print the bride's and groom's initials and the words "Fore Ever" on a piece of decorative paper; trim the paper to 2-3/4" square.
3. Center the paper over the top of the lid and glue in place using paper glue.
4. If desired, soak the golf balls in a dye bath ( mix per dye manufacturer’s instructions) for approximately half an hour.
5. Fill a box with moss, place the golf ball in the center and circle golf tees around the ball.
How to Build Floating Shelves (00:60)
nPower Peg (00:01:07)
Chemical Furniture Strippers (06:13)
Earth-Friendly Marmoleum (04:28)
Suburban Spa (20:00)
Precise Deck Board Spacing (01:21)
Window Install (01:00)
Digital Thermostat for HVAC (03:25)
Stop Bugging Me (20:00)
A Seriously Upscale Downstairs (20:00)
How to Make a Brooch Bridal Bouquet 11 Photos
Adding Texture to Walls 3 Photos
9 Ways to Decorate With Neon Paint 9 Photos
19 Upcycling Projects from Salvage Dawgs 25 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.