Learn how to make "Fore Ever" Golf Ball Party favors, a gift that the sports fans at your wedding will enjoy.
More in Decorating
Materials and Tools:
small 3"x3" cardboard jewelry box
1. Use craft glue to glue a decorative ribbon around the lower portion of the box.
2. Print the bride's and groom's initials and the words "Fore Ever" on a piece of decorative paper; trim the paper to 2-3/4" square.
3. Center the paper over the top of the lid and glue in place using paper glue.
4. If desired, soak the golf balls in a dye bath ( mix per dye manufacturer’s instructions) for approximately half an hour.
5. Fill a box with moss, place the golf ball in the center and circle golf tees around the ball.
Installing a Double Wall Oven (02:54)
LED Glass Countertops (01:21)
Bath Floors (04:01)
Adirondack Chair (00:20:01)
Creative Bathroom Storage Tips (00:01:00)
Modern Wall Sconce (02:21)
Install Hardwood Floor (04:25)
Seashell Wind Chimes (00:03:18)
Two-Tone Harmony (03:35)
Low-Level Deck Footings (00:53)
10 Best Bathroom Remodeling Trends 10 Photos
Insulation and Soundproofing Materials 14 Photos
© 2014 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.